My Blog List

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reflection Week 5



Reflection Week 5
Wow! It has been another successful learning journey this week. The reading was awesome in clarifying the kind of alternative assessment that should be adopted in the classroom in PBL. It has been crowned by creating two different rubrics: one is about writing and the other is for evaluating reading. It is easy and time saving for the limited effort on would invest on it and coming up with a professional tool. It was the first time that I have created one rubric using a virtual application.
The questions in the discussion forum were pertinent asking about the reason to implement those alternative assessments in our project lesson plan. Also, it taps upon a teacher integrating them in their courses, constrains, role and finally how do those alternative assessment enhance learning.
It has been also an opportunity to recall back my account Quizlet and create a set that I have never thought of: http://quizlet.com/samiZsami1
I have pondered upon the kind of technology I would use: Blogging and Google drive to solve the problem related to writing. There is a need that the students should be effective writer and communicate successfully their thoughts. I will be using those tools to help them stop being reluctant and invest sometimes to improve their writing skills.
Last not least, WebQuest design is quite interesting. I have already created one. This means I am pretty familiar with of its requirements. I need only to doctor the needs of my current classroom to this tool.  I used to teach undergraduate students, but now I do teach post baccalaureate ones.
What is more for this week is that it is the first time I have discovered that there is feedback I need to read in the Blackboard platform. It is really surprising for me. I come to know how much effort and energy our moderator is devoting for every participant to supply comments. Thank you so so much Courtney Cunningham.
I need to write my ABCD model in week 2
I need to focus more on the actual classroom, the classroom equipments.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Abdesalam!

    You're right, this was another week of successful learning.
    I also think blogs are very useful to improve students' writing skills.

    Great job on Quizlet by the way!

    Best wishes,
    Lore from Argentina

    ReplyDelete