My Blog List

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Creating my First Virtual Rubric




It has been breathtaking creating my rubric online. I have never expected that it would be that easy to include the features you deemed to be the headstone of your assessment. It is handy and quick to make. What has been awesome was the possibility to include and design it the way you like.
My students are assumed to be advanced level that is way they will considerer the availability of the rubrics as a good omen along their progress. It will cater for their peer assessment and the awareness of the requirements of a sound good four paragraphs essay they will write. Of course, every step of process writing has been or will be dealt with during the course or Colles session. That is to say the individual pace of learning is taken into account in designing or administering any kind of evaluation.
I have uploaded mine to the Webskills wiki.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Abdesalam,

    You are absolutely correct about rubrics!

    They are essential to make the evaluation process transparent and also to help students perform better. With Rubistar it is so easy to create ones own rubric for a specific type of assessment.

    I intend to utilize rubrics in all my class assessments. They are really going to make my life easy.

    Do you plan to use rubrics in evaluating your students? I feel they are going to be very beneficial for your students as they are quite advanced in their level of learning.

    Best of luck,
    Sharmila from India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, am accustomed to use rubrics in public speaking and debating activities. But, Now I will be implementing them in the four skills I would be teaching.

    ReplyDelete