My Blog List

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Engaging students, either in small size or large size,............ and online workshops

Would say to engage student, either in small size or large size classrom, more effectively, we need to make use of technology since our students are native born of these technologies. Then, the teacher should be a proactive and creative one to keep the students busy and make use appropriately the gadgets the students may have.

There are countless available applications that could be used. However, I have the intention, as I have already mentioned in some previous posts, I would use a blog and Google drive. They are for free and students would be involved easily in an interactive manner to learn adequately and collaboratively.

I have already used Yahoo groups, Wiki, and Google groups together with my students. The result were heartbreaking for the amount of information which has been circulated among the participants, and the acquired skills all the students have learned during and after using those applications.
In fact, there are many ways to engage students and keep them learning, as I have attended the international presentation online from Oregon University through project based learning.

Through creating stories by presenting various cultural object, as the Jordanian, Nadia, has presented her successful workshop. All the four presentation I have attended were great. Despite the sound qualities disconnection from time to time, which disturb the process of benefiting better from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment