My Blog List

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Reflection week 3




The third week has been a great one for discovering the pitfalls I have been making. One of them is delaying to post on Wednesday because of the overloaded schedule I have to do the weekly tasks; teaching, learning; and homely requirements.  The mark has been reduced twice, despite writing and posting my correctly and relevantly the mandatory answers. I most of the time do my activities starting form Thursday, when the stress of work become light. I am wondering if the coordinators could take this in account when grading my posts. Also, I tried to sign all my post, and include the country.
Second point is that I have learnt much about the speaking skills, oral ones, which I need to implement in my classroom in a future project.
Also, delicious has been a great tool to explore and make use of again.   
Reading previous colleagues projects is necessary to have a clear picture of what is expect from us in the coming week.  This would help in recognizing better the rubrics and rigorous steps to design the project.
This week, I have updated all the blog post: providing a title and posted all the answers of week 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment