My Blog List

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 3, TASK 2: Delicious




It is very interesting to use delicious, again. I have used it in the past when I was taking an online course. It has been very useful as a practical and easily reference. I used to make sure of the data I have included in activities. Also, it provides more data for those who would like to know more about the issue you are embarking upon.
Here is my URL for delicious.  
What is interesting is that it shows how many people have bookmarked the same link.  Otherwise, you will be the first to use that link that will expand by the number of people using it later.
What is more is that it booked online. It can remain there, even if you may format your computer. The data of bookmarking cannot be kept by fireworks or other applications. That is the usefulness of delicious if you have created your own account.  


Hi Lore,
It is great what you booked marked in your delicious page. 1- Food; 2 dwelling, and 3 proverbs.
They are excellent choices that the majority of our colleagues would be interested in having a look at.
I have tried to see some of the other colleagues.  Unfortunately, they take me to something different.
I do not know if they have inserted the suitable links in their post.

No comments:

Post a Comment