My Blog List

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week 10 TASK: Evaluate your Use of Technology




I have read State of Washington:
“Tiers of Technology Integration and University of Southern Florida”
“The Technology Integration Matrix”

I come to the conclusion that there are many ways to put what I have learned into practice. There would be no excuse for me not to use technology successfully in my classroom.
I have learned a great deal of tools and applications that I should tune to use in my classroom. There are plenty of styles and techniques to be used.
I will continue designing courses for my students. I will try to create a database for my lessons   starting from the ready lesson plans that I have already designed. I will continue writing sets of exercises and activities to meet my students’ needs and satisfaction.
Also, my classroom will be having proactive presentations to make students fully engaged effectively in their learning tasks. I will try to connect reluctant students to contribute in project work, while using technology efficiently
Students will be guided and trained to use the online resources and opportunities to have a multiple effects on their knowledge and abilities. Students will be using blogs to improve their writing. They will also use email to make better their communication skills.  I will improve the links and the content I have already generated.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Abdesalam!

    I just wanted to thank you for cooperation and feedback throughout the course!

    Thanks a lot colleague!

    All the best,
    Zulyar Kavashev
    Kazakhstan, Almaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abdesalam,

    It has been a wonderful experience being a part of this course with you. I have always enjoyed your insightful posts.

    Best Wishes,
    Sharmila, India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sharmilla, Zulyar, and everyone,

    Thank you so much for being cooperative and thank you so much for your encouragement. It has been a great course for the amount of skills and knowledge we have gained, and exposed to. It is because you have been proactive and persistence.

    You have pushed everyone to be active and engaging. You have invested a considerable time, effort throughout the course. This can be seen from your reflections and contributions that have been worth reading.

    ReplyDelete