My Blog List

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 10 Reflection



It is so hard to believe that such amazing come to an end so quick.  It is incredible to say or imagine the tremendous work everyone has been doing. I may need a lot of time to really evaluate this experience that we have been going through.
 
I would like to thank everyone that has been investing their time and effort for the sake of these superb elite of global educators who whose cancers have always been the satisfaction of their students. These educators would be so happy when their learners are in high spirits for their achievement. Also, these instructors would be sad when these apprentices articulate a kind of frustration meet along their learning journey

I would like to express our gratitude to all supervisors and colleagues. I would like to thank them all. Despite their personal, family, and work arrangements, they have been able to fulfill all the requirements. Even though, some colleagues have quitted the experience for somehow their personal constraints. We were 30 participants, and we almost ended with 25 participants.
All the past posts have revolving around what we have learned and how we are going to put it into practice. I will continue exploring and leading my students to realize effective learning, and I wish to affect them all in order to gain something that would be practical in their life, communities, and surroundings.

Please, do keep the learning spirit continue…    

No comments:

Post a Comment