My Blog List

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Week 9 Reflection




This week has an exceptional one for the great and wonderful thoughts that have been communicated by all the participants. I have learned quite much form the various posts I have been reading in week 9 discussion, animated by Russell Moon about “learning styles/multiple intelligences and how these can be catered to through technology.”  It has been always to be exposed to stimulating aspects of English learning and teaching across various subjects, owing to the assortment of participants in the course.
In addition, this week has been so magnificent for the various projects reports that have been published. It has been an opportunity to read some of them and compare my own project to them. I have seen how excelled I have been working, and see the particular points I have to put into effect in future technology implementation to better engage my students and communicate the same procedures to my friends. I have already thought of giving a workshop to cascade the information. The title would be “We have no longer an excuse for not putting technology into action in your classroom”. The abstract could be an invitation to participant to reflect about their ways to use technology to pinpoint their problems. After that there would be a sharing of useful applications and websites. It is indicating some tools to engage students fully in the process of learning, vis-à-vis the learners’ styles.     

No comments:

Post a Comment